Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Wallpaper
- 100% Guarantee
- Choice of wall mural materials
- Superior, made to measure & high quality
- Delivered FREE direct to you
Why choose an antibacterial or antimicrobial wallpaper for your establishment?
Antibacterial or antimicrobial wallpaper has been designed for tough environments that receive a lot of footfall in commercial establishments. Whilst antibacterial wallpaper prevents the development of bacteria, antimicrobial wallpaper stops bacteria, mould and mildew that breed in moisture and spread. Both of these wallpapers are great solutions for adding safe and creative art to walls in hospitals, hotels and restaurants, schools, retail and many more vulnerable environments.
At Wallsauce, all of the designs you see on our website, including 'upload you own', can be printed onto antimicrobial and antibacterial wallpaper. To enquire or place an order, simply get in touch with our studio team.
The benefits of antimicrobial wallpaper
- Breathable so resists mould and mildew
- Its special treatment inhibits the growth of micro-organisms
- Washable using mild soap and a sponge or cloth
- Fire rated: Euro class B s1d0, M1 and B1
- Install like wallpaper – paste the wall
- Choose from any of our designs or your own custom artwork
- Made to your dimensions
In addition to the points above, the antimicrobial wallpaper that we provide has been extensively tested to meet performance requirements, cutting the risk of developing bugs such as E. coli, MRSA and Staphylococcus aureus in comparison to untreated wallpapers. Please refer to the graphs below.
Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Logarithmic reduction in microbiological count is determined in accordance with ISO 22196. A higher quantity is better. Source: TNO
Choose from our full range of designs or ask our studio team about bespoke designs.
Want to know more? Our studio team can advise you, send samples and offer you design ideas. Please ask for more information!