Wallpaper Murals Using Your Own Image From only $5.48/sq ft
Create a space you love with your own wall mural!
There's no better way to transform part of your living or work space with one of your very own images or designs. Our upload your own facility enables you to turn your favourite image into a fantastic wallpaper mural in just a few easy steps, or alternatively send us the image and your requirements and we'll do the rest!
Found a Stock Library Image You Like?
If you've found an image you'd love to use in Fotolia, BigStock or one of many other image libraries please ask for details and advice. We regularly source and provide murals from millions of images that are available online.
There's no better way to transform part of your living or work space with one of your very own images or designs. Our upload your own facility enables you to turn your favourite image into a fantastic wallpaper mural or canvas in just a few easy steps.
Here's how to transform your image or design into a wallpaper mural or canvas print;
- Choose your favourite photograph or illustration
- If you have a great image and you wish to order online, simply choose Upload and Buy, upload your image, check its quality and then add your dimensions, choose your material and add to basket.
- If you're unsure about your image or just want advice about creating your own wall mural, choose Just Enquire, upload an image that you may wish to talk about and submit the enquiry form. We will get in touch and help from there!
More about Upload and Buy
Upload and Buy allows you to upload your image file and check it's quality for printing as a large format wall mural. If you are happy that you have a high quality image and wish to place an order online, Upload and Buy is for you!
Once you have uploaded your file and checked the quality, you can continue to edit your image to suit your needs.
All you need to do is:
- Add your dimensions (you can choose either 'cm' or inches'
- You can then 'crop' your image on screen to fit the proportions of the measurements you have entered.
- Once you are happy with your image crop, you can save the image and proceed to the next step.
- Then choose your wall mural material, either a ready pasted wallpaper or self-adhesive fabric.
- Prices for all options will be displayed on screen when you select your size and materials.
- Once you are happyy, simply add your wall mural to the basket and checkout!
- Your mural will be delivered in 5 to 7 working days.
Please note: If you have a file that is not in JPEG or TIFF format, you can still send these to us with an enquiry.
More About Just Enquire
If you would simply like to make an enquiry at this stage, simply complete the form on the Just Enquire page and we can provide any advice or assistance you need.
If you have a straight-forward question about the quality of the image you wish to use, simply upload it and send your enquiry. Alternatively, if you have more detailed questions and wish to talk about wall mural options in more detail, simply get in touch and we'll be delighted to help!
Graphic Designers / Interior Designers
If you have your own artwork or image files that you wish to have printed as a wall mural / wallpaper for home or commerial uses, we can cater for all your needs. Our upload your own facility only handles .jpg and .tiff files, however we can accept all file types by email. If you would like to place an order or simply find out more, please get in touch.
FREE Canada Shipping
Every wall mural we produce is unique and is printed on demand when we receive your order. Once your custom made wall mural has been printed, it is carefully packed and shipped to you.
All orders are normally shipped within 7 to 10 working days.
Free shipping is on all orders above CAD $175
For orders less than CAD $175 a shipping charge of CAD $35 applies.
More details on shipping can be found on the shipping options page.
Installing our wall murals is easy!
Wall murals are a great way to completely transform the look and feel of your room, quickly and easily. For ease, we recommend having 2 people to install the mural on your wall, so with the help of a friend over a couple of hours, transforming your room is simple.
Materials: Our wall murals are very easy to install and come in a choice of 3 high quality materials. For more details on each material, just click the link.
Basic Tips for Installation
- Make sure your wall is clean and smooth and you have removed any fixtures and fittings.
- A clean, matt surface is ideal (not glossy).
- Ideally paint your wall white or off-white colour, so you have no bright or bold colours behind your new wall mural
- Do not install our murals over lining paper
- Important - Leave your paint to dry for 2 to 3 weeks before installing your mural to allow any gasses within the paint to dissipate
- Two people are best for the installation
- Your mural panels are supplied in drops, like wallpaper. Check you've got them in the right order and they look right before you start.
How to Install - Printed Instructions
With every wall mural order, you will receive a job sheet showing a picture of your wall mural with all the drops/panels displayed plus, a printed installation guide with instructions on how to install your mural.
If you've misplaced your guide or wish to read the install instructions, click the relevant link below.
Classic & Premium 'Paste the Wall' Wallpaper Mural
Peel & Stick (Self-Adhesive Fabric Wall Mural)
If you have any questions about installing your mural, please get in touch!