Availability: Made to measure
Delivery: 3 to 5 working days*
Product Type: Wall Mural
Product Code: 1265/038424-1
Rated 4.8 from 241 reviews.
This Wall Mural - Light And Day Seaside Daisy
The beautiful Suzanne Singleton wall murals transform dull and dark spaces into uplifting and light spaces. Full of colour energy, Suzanne's work looks truly breath taking when scaled up onto your wall, creating a unique peice of wall art. Light And Day Seaside Daisy brings pinks and purples to life to ceate and amazing floral wall mural.
Ordering Is Easy
- Select the wall mural scene you like best
- Add your dimensions (remember to add 5cm extra to width and height)
- Crop the image (if required) and 'set wall'
- Choose either ready pasted wallpaper or self-adhesive (more details on our installation page)
- Add to basket and checkout.
Enquires & Special Requests!
If there is any specific artwork relating to wall mural photography that you would like to ask us about then we'd love to hear from you. We have a wide library of assets from all the series that we can use. Simply call us on Tel 01772 284110 or Freephone 0800 009 8051 or via our contact from.
Delivery is 3 to 5 working days for UK deliveries.
This image is © Suzanne Singleton
FREE UK Delivery
Every wall mural we produce is unique and is printed on demand when we receive your order. Once your custom made wall mural has been printed, it is carefully packed and delivered to you.
All orders are normally delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Free delivery is on all orders above £80.
For orders less than £80 a delivery charge of £10 applies.
More details on shipping can be found on the delivery options page.
Installing our wall murals is easy!
Wall murals are a great way to completely transform the look and feel of your room, quickly and easily. For ease, we recommend having 2 people to install the mural on your wall, so with the help of a friend over a couple of hours, transforming your room is simple.
Materials: Our wall murals are very easy to install and come in a choice of 3 high quality materials. For more details on each material, just click the link.
Basic Tips for Installation
- Make sure your wall is clean and smooth and you have removed any fixtures and fittings.
- A clean, matt surface is ideal (not glossy).
- Ideally paint your wall white or off-white colour, so you have no bright or bold colours behind your new wall mural
- Important - Leave your paint to dry for 2 to 3 weeks before installing your mural to allow any gasses within the paint to dissipate
- Two people are best for the installation
- Your mural panels are supplied in drops, like wallpaper. Check you've got them in the right order and they look right before you start.
How to Install - Printed Instructions
With every wall mural order, you will receive a job sheet showing a picture of your wall mural with all the drops/panels displayed plus, a printed installation guide with instructions on how to install your mural.
If you've misplaced your guide or wish to read the install instructions, click the relevant link below.
Classic & Premium 'Paste the Wall' Wallpaper Mural
Peel & Stick (Self-Adhesive Fabric Wall Mural)
If you have any questions about installing your mural, please get in touch!