Phil McMenemy photgraphy wall murals exclusively at Wallsauce. From forests to awe inspiring landscapes, Phils work captures the light, feel and the emotional element of nature.
This wall mural: Spring Carpet
Ordering Is Easy
- Select the wall mural scene you like best
- Add your dimensions (remember to add 5cm/2" extra to width and height)
- Crop the image (if required) and 'set wall'
- Choose either ready pasted wallpaper or self-adhesive (more details on our installation page)
- Add to basket and checkout.
If there is any specific artwork that you would like to ask us about having as a wallpaper mural, then we'd love to hear from you. We have a wide library of assets from all the series that we can use. Simply call us +44 1772 284 110 or via our contact form.
Delivery within 3 to 5 working days to Germany.
Availability: Made to measure
Delivery: 3 to 5 working days*
Product Type: Wall Mural
Product Code: 1082/020035-1
Rated 4.8 from 871 reviews.
Overall Info Tab Content...
Note: The watermark shown in the image will not appear on your wall mural when purchased.
All orders are normally delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Free delivery is on all orders above EUR €125.
For orders less than EUR €125 a delivery charge of EUR €15 applies.
More details on shipping can be found on the delivery options page.
Installing our wall murals is easy!
Wall murals are a great way to completely transform the look and feel of your room, quickly and easily. For ease, we recommend having 2 people to install the mural on your wall, so with the help of a friend over a couple of hours, transforming your room is simple.
Materials: Our wall murals are very easy to install and come in a choice of 3 high quality materials. For more details on each material, just click the link.
Basic Tips for Installation
- Make sure your wall is clean and smooth and you have removed any fixtures and fittings.
- A clean, matt surface is ideal (not glossy).
- Ideally paint your wall white or off-white colour, so you have no bright or bold colours behind your new wall mural
- Do not install our murals over lining paper
- Important - Leave your paint to dry for 2 to 3 weeks before installing your mural to allow any gasses within the paint to dissipate
- Two people are best for the installation
- Your mural panels are supplied in drops, like wallpaper. Check you've got them in the right order and they look right before you start.
How to Install - Printed Instructions
With every wall mural order, you will receive a job sheet showing a picture of your wall mural with all the drops/panels displayed plus, a printed installation guide with instructions on how to install your mural.
If you've misplaced your guide or wish to read the install instructions, click the relevant link below.
Classic & Premium 'Paste the Wall' Wallpaper Mural
Peel & Stick (Self-Adhesive Fabric Wall Mural)
If you have any questions about installing your mural, please get in touch!
You are about to select a different background
To view it again, go to 'Other Backgrounds' and it will be highlighted in red.