Availability: Made to measure
Delivery: 7 to 10 working days*
Product Type: Wall Mural
Product Code: 21/039885-1
Rated 4.8 from 378 reviews.
Image supplied by Fotolia © flaya
Wallpaper Murals (Wood, Metal, Bricks and More!)
However plain your wall our wood, metal or brick murals will add a unique look to your space. Options include old brick wallpaper, stone walls, log-pile walls, bamboo, cork walls, books, wine bottles and metallic walls. These feature wall murals are great for transforming any space at home, in the office or other space..
Ordering Is Easy
1. Select the wall mural scene you like best
2. Add your dimensions (remember to add 5cm/2" extra to width and height)
3. Crop the image (if required) and 'set wall'
4. Choose either ready pasted wallpaper or self-adhesive (more details on our installation page)
5. Add to basket and checkout.
If you have any specific wall effect content related content in mind for your wallpaper mural then we'd love to hear from you. We have a wide library of assets from all the series that we can use. Simply call us +44 1772 284 110 or via our contact form.
Shipping within 7 to 10 working days to Australia. *Wallsauce.com stock library images - This product uses the Fotolia API, but is not certified, endorsed or sponsored by Fotolia. Wallsauce.com is not affiliated with or related to FotoliaNote: The watermark shown in the image will not appear on your wall mural when purchased.
FREE Australia Shipping
Every wall mural we produce is unique and is printed on demand when we receive your order. Once your custom made wall mural has been printed, it is carefully packed and shipped to you.
All orders are normally shipped within 7 to 10 working days.
Free shipping is on all orders above AUD $400.
For orders less than AUD $400 a shipping charge of AUD $30 applies.
More details on shipping can be found on the shipping options page.
Installing our wall murals is easy!
Wall murals are a great way to completely transform the look and feel of your room, quickly and easily. For ease, we recommend having 2 people to install the mural on your wall, so with the help of a friend over a couple of hours, transforming your room is simple.
Materials: Our wall murals are very easy to install and come in a choice of 3 high quality materials. For more details on each material, just click the link.
Basic Tips for Installation
- Make sure your wall is clean and smooth and you have removed any fixtures and fittings.
- A clean, matt surface is ideal (not glossy).
- Ideally paint your wall white or off-white colour, so you have no bright or bold colours behind your new wall mural
- Do not install our murals over lining paper
- Important - Leave your paint to dry for 2 to 3 weeks before installing your mural to allow any gasses within the paint to dissipate
- Two people are best for the installation
- Your mural panels are supplied in drops, like wallpaper. Check you've got them in the right order and they look right before you start.
How to Install - Printed Instructions
With every wall mural order, you will receive a job sheet showing a picture of your wall mural with all the drops/panels displayed plus, a printed installation guide with instructions on how to install your mural.
If you've misplaced your guide or wish to read the install instructions, click the relevant link below.
Classic & Premium 'Paste the Wall' Wallpaper Mural
Peel & Stick (Self-Adhesive Fabric Wall Mural)
If you have any questions about installing your mural, please get in touch!